Harp Depot... again

I want to thank all who returned comments to me regarding Harp Depot. Most
of the responses I recieved indicated good service with some problems
getting items that needed to be ordered (backordered). This was the problem
with my order.. I think it's only fair to point out that shortly after
contacting harp depot about my order I recieved a call from John Hall
explaining the source of the problem and an apology.  I had not contacted
them earlier, and this was a only $35 order!.  Despite my troubles I will
likely place another order with them.

Peter