Fw: Enquiry/Shaker Dynamic mic

- ----- Original Message -----=20
From: Veli-Pekka Haanm=E4ki=20
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 3:20 AM
Subject: Enquiry/Shaker Dynamic mic

I'm thinking of getting a Shaker Dynamic mic but I'm a little confused =
about the Hi-Z/Low-Z option and which cords can be used with this mic.

About the Hi-Z/Low-Z option: does Shaker Dynamic have a switch that one =
can choose between Hi-Z or Low-Z  or is it about the cord that is used?=20

This mic comes either with jack or XLR connection,can a standard =
electric quitar cord be used for Hi-Z option? And if a XLR cord is =
used,does it need to be XLR/jack high-impedance 3-pin hot cord that is =
used with CAD and Hohner BluesBlaster mics? Standard microphone chords =
with XLR/jack are usually low impedance.

Many thanks!