Intervals (was Mastery (Learning by Ear))

I wrote:

I used to have a whole sheet of intervals, when I took voice lessons.  I'll
have to dig it out if I can find it. I do remember the octave. As in
"Some...where" over the ranbow.

Best Regards to all,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com

Well I can't find the sheet.  But I did find this website.  Musical
Intervals Tutor.

http://www.musicalintervalstutor.info/

Check it out.  It has song references for various intervals.  It also has a
test you can take to see how many you can recognize.  I'll admit, I only got
15 out of 25.  But it also tells you which intervals you need to focus on.
This should be a handy tool for learning intervals.

Best Regards for All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com