Re: Harp Depot - right on time -- got 7 Frosty ones

Just to clear the air; I had to get up from my computer to go answer the doo=
r=20
today 6/25. Some guy was standing there from Airborne Express (small padded=20
pouch) with the  seven (7) Delta Frost harps I ordered 6/24. Freight was $6.=
95.

I've ordered harps before from Harp Depot, but this is the all-time delivery=
=20
record for me. Now all I need is a gig. The basic harp class I'm teaching=20
doesn't start till October... plenty of time to woodshed..

Phil Lloyd/AHN

In a message dated 6/25/2004 10:15:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,=20