Re: FREE GIVEAWAY!!!- THE MUSICIANS HANDBOOK- FINAL TALLY!!!!!!!!! 138 people

On Jun 24, 2004, at 9:26 PM, randysinger wrote:

> WOWOWO,
>
> I never expected such a response!!

  well 'I' DID (and there will be more)

> I have had a few kind individuals email me that I should have done
> this differently--instead of giving them for free and sending them
> individually, I should have charged five dollars, at least (138
> copies), or I should have posted it as a download on my website to get
> traffic there. I turned these ideas down as I was not seeking personal
> profit at the expense of getting these in the hands of YOU.

  No, 'I' agree with the way YOU did it. The exposure is better than you
could have possibly bought.

> And if I were to somehow feel that I helped, then it would go a long
> way to help repay all the inspiration and power I have received from
> you.

  And 'I' was just thinking about the inspiration I have received from
YOU.

>  I am totally blessed with lots of gigs, health,  a beautiful
> relationship with Natasha and

  Only YOU would have a girlfriend named Natasha.

> ----(drumroll please)---I AM CLOSING ON MY FIRST HOUSE TOMORROW!!!!

  Which (in YOUR market area) is a "Biggie" in and of itself.

> I am so happy. Happiness is contagious so I pass it on.
>
> so, sorry for the soapbox. i promise to do my part.

  Still remember the day we met.....you ARE