Re: harp depot?

In a message dated 6/23/04 1:22:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
peter.mcguire@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> s anyone ordered and recieved anything from Harp Depot? I'm waiting 8
> weeks now and nothing... mind you it is an international order.

Eight weeks is a long time to wait for an international order.

According to the feedback on this list and from word of mouth, Harp Depot has
trouble in the consistancy department. Some have been pleased with their
customer service while others have had real problems.

Best Lil' Harphouse has a good customer satisfaction track record and should
be considered a viable alternative.

The Iceman