Re: Re: 5 minutes/day - clarification

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The discipline is to find 5 minutes/day atthesametimeANDPLACEeveryday and
> making them "sacred" - it is about YOU and YOUR HARMONICA -

i just wanted to thank you for this.  as a relative beginner, i've
had a hard time getting into any kind of practice habit, and this
seems to fit me just great.  i just started yesterday, spending
5 minutes (ok, it turned into 12) before going to work working on
the bass line of "down on the corner".  today was working on
3 draw bend.  both were doing way better when i stopped than
when i started.

starting to play harp is frustrating.  you want to get better, but
you don't know how.  particularly when you've not played any
other instrument; you can't even make analogies to something
else you know.  and of course it's even harder when you're trying
to fit it into the crevices of all of the rest of your life.

so many thanks to you and the pros who are willing to share
your knowledge with the rest of us.  we really appreciate it.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.