RE: Pignose Amps

Hi Ray,

I've used both the Hog 20 and Hog 30. The HOG 30 is the better suited to
harmonica between the two units. I got between 3 and 5 hours of hard playing
through it before needing a recharge.

What I REALLY LIKE is the TX50DBE Limo Battery Powered Guitar Amp. I get six
to eight hours with a cd player for backing tracks and my harmonica mic.

Here's a sales pitch from an online source...

This battery powered, 50-watt mini PA goes anywhere you want to go! It's
loaded with a 10" speaker and a piezo tweeter for great full-range sound.
The Limo has built-in DSP effects, a full-featured vocal/clean channel with
XLR and 1/4" inputs and an instrument channel with foot-switchable
distortion. Its 12V sealed-battery can operate up to 8 hours. Other features
include RCA CD inputs, a new molded cabinet design (it now weighs only 22
lbs!) and an included stand mount. Recharger included.

With the newly designed injection molded enclosure, the TX50DBE has improved
bass response and is lighter and more transportable than ever before!. An
instrument channel features clean & distortion modes. A microphone channel
includes low Z XLR input, and high Z 1/4" input, 3 band EQ and DSP send. A
main/aux. section includes dual RCA inputs for CD player, DSP mode for 8
digital effects, headphone jack and footswitch jack. Provide award winning
tone wherever you go with the Taxi series.

No association, I just like them...

The Harmaniac? Dennis M. Cooper
http://www.crossharp.com
http://www.turboharp.com