Priorities

The dangerous patriot: "The one who drifts into chauvinism and exhibits=A0
blind enthusiasm for military actions. He is a defender of militarism=A0
and its ideals of war and glory. Chauvinism is a proud and bellicose=A0
form of patriotism . . . which identifies numerous enemies who can only=A0
be dealt with through military power and which equates the national=A0
honor with military victory."=20
                                           -Marine Corps, Colonel James A.=20
Donovan

To Our Dangerous Patriots on the List:

Music, Art & Freedom of Expression (read: freedom FROM fascism)
seem more worthy and desirable goals and pursuits here.=20
I personally spend a lot of time defending these concepts on the net,=20
as they are increasingly coming under fire from those who would censor=20
them for political gain. Just ask Michael Moore...
                (whether you like him or not.)
Nixon and his cabal sure didn't like Woodward & Bernstein, either,
but the truth about our leaders and their decisions was more important.

There are dozens of bellicose behavior-zones already set aside for you=20
on whatever saber-rattling, jingo-centric, vitriol-spewing chat rooms you=20
desire to frequent, and I suggest you take this behavior there, as we all=20
get much more than we need from 95% of AM radio, Faux-TV "News" and=20
all the other compliant corporate media fawning for more deregs=20
from FCC-head Michael Powell (Colin's son) and WH access from Karl Rove.
   Now...Let's get back to the finer points of honking...not neo-conning.
                                                                     =20
Patriotically,    ~LampLighter
                                                                           =20=
 =20