Re: Five Minutes/day

In a message dated 6/17/04 3:59:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
markwilson53@xxxxxxx writes:

> Michael Rubin, who uses the 5 minute concept as well, although he works on
> several different things at a time in 5 minute spurts (I'm sure the Iceman
> does too).
>
> If you could come up with twelve things to work on and give them each five
> minutes, that would give you a solid hour of good practice.

My concept is Five Minutes/day for one item, period - not spurts or 12 times
5 = one hour/day.

If you can develop the discipline to do 5 min/day  - THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY
- - of focused practice on one item, after the 5 minutes are up, you are not
"self-obligated" to do another thing. Of course, if you choose to, you may
continue to practice whatever, but consider this as a "bonus".

The key is - sametimeeveryday - oneitempersession. No excuses, no putting off
and doing 10 min tomorrow to make up for it.

Try it for 1 week and report back......

The Iceman