Re: Here's a reason go to SPAH early

It should be a great SPAH week this year. For those sitting on the fence,
this is a good reason to go.  I've been bugging local players to attend harp
festivals with me for years but only one has taken me up on the offer.

 Unfortunately I don't get to pick my vacation time so I can't make it to
most SPAH's..:(

Chris, since the Tuesday show is outside SPAH jurisdiction you should check
into having it video taped. It'll be a hot show and seller.

mike