Re: SPAH

Tim,
    You are an asset to the Harp community, your presence, knowledge and
bad-ass playin' will be missed in St. Louis. (I met Tim at the Dallas SPAH
and was floored by his playin' and a great cat to boot!)

    However, the kids in Plano, TX are in for a real 'nice ride' in years to
come and I'm sure you'll end up 'reelin' in' a few new mouth organ
candidates along the way.
Why couldn't "I" have had a teacher like Tim Moyer or Doug Tate or
Sting...when I was in school...t'aint fare,-)

    I just finishing reading the "Sting" book "Broken Music"....I found it
fascinating that he too, was a grade school teacher in Newcastle UK.

    He told a story about how he was playin' in a few bands and just landed
a "pit" gig in the show "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat". He THEN
lands a full-time teaching gig and is worried about how he is gonna pull off
the wednesday matinee!!

    He goes to the head-sister at the school and works out a deal to bus the
kids every wed. as an "educational-cultural" endeavor and he said, "he never
missed ONE matinee" and it all worked out!!!!!

    Tim, PLEASE, don't try bringing those lil' monsters to SPAH,-)))!!!!

What I'm tryin' to say is, "Best of Luck" we'll miss ya' and keep in touch,
they're gonna LOVE ya'!!!

all the best,
Rob Paparozzi