Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival

Hi all harmonica enthusiasts,

Excuse me for doing a little bit of promotion.

The 5th Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival will be held from 3 to 9 August =
this year in Hong Kong.   We will have 4 concerts, an opening ceremony, =
a closing ceremony, 12 seminars, 3 forums, open stages and exhibition =
going on in that one week.  Of course, we haven't forgotton about the 16 =
categories of competition.  The competition is open to all harmonica =
lovers in Asia Pacific region and we have been receiving excellent =
response.  We also have not forgotton those in other parts of the World =
and offer a category dedicated to them.  We have extended the =
application deadline to 25 June, so for those of you living outside Asia =
Pacific region and would like to come to this Asia's world city for a =
taste of competition, please act fast and download the application form =
from http://www.hkharmonica.org/aphf2004 and return the form to us (by =
e-mail would be the fastest way).  Make sure you read the regulations of =
the competition in the same website.

For those of you who just want to join the many activities of the =
Festival, you just need to buy a Festival Pass, also using the same =
form.  The pass can be purchased until 30 June, after which you can only =
buy the pass during the Festival.  However, due to the overwhelming =
attendance, we may stop selling the pass, so the sure way to secure your =
attendence is to act fast!

Regards,
=20
LAU Chun-bong

Vice President (Festival)
5th Asia Pacific Harmonica Festival 2004 in Hong Kong
Organizing Committee