Trip to Boise

I'm gonna spend next week in Boise ID, and I got to thinkin', "Wonder if
there are any jams happening in that area?". And I thought, "Where would
be the best place to find out...AHAA!! I GOT IT! I'll ask the 'list'!"
Now, you're thinkin' "why don't you wait till August and hit Yellow
Pine?" Boy, I'd love to hit Yellow Pine, but it just doesn't work out
sometimes, and this time is one of those. It's next week or nothing. Can
anyone help me out here? Are there any jams in Boise? I'll be there Sat
(19th) thru  Fri (25th). As usual, any and all info is humbly
appreciated. (and...I'll get to play harp in front of people who don't
know me, then go home, so it doesn't matter if I screw up)