SPAH

Hey List,
   I'll also be at SPAH, helping out with Filisko's teach- in & generally
hanging out. If you haven't been to a harmonica convention/festival & you love
harp of any kind, try to make it to St. Louis. You won't be disappointed. This
year's line-up is great. I will be getting in Tues.--I hear there will be a
show that night featuring Jason Ricci & Chris Michalek, & maybe Mike Peloquin? I
would not want to miss that.
  Tim Moyer: I think you're letting the day job thing get out of control.
We'll miss you. I'm sure we won't have much fun without you there  ; )

later, Rosco
maybe august