RE: recording harp shows

I wouldn't mind if somebody wanted to record one of my shows. I
figure it's just more of me to share with the world. My current
problem is that nobody wants to record me. :0)

You can go to www.archive.org there are lots of music bootlegs
available. Do a search on Bela Fleck if you want to find some
original flecktones tapes.