Re: Augusta Blues Week

In a message dated 6/13/04 9:44:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rattlespear@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I take it back. Blues Week [July 18th -23rd] is found under ~Theme Weeks~.
>
> http://www.augustaheritage.com/blues.html
>
> But I'm still not clear on if Larry is going to be teaching there [???]. I
> see that Phil Wiggins, Joe Filisko, Rhonda Rucker [?] and Jackie Merrit [?]
> will be. Thanks for the tip.
>
>  Robb

I always teach an evening Int/Adv blues harmonica mini-class during blues
week. It is found in the "Mini-Class" section, which is separate from the Theme
Week section - not the most easily understood way to list classes, but that is
the way they do it.

Mini-classes are from 7:30 - 8:45 PM from Mon - Thur, have an additional fee
(I think $45), and are limited to 15. They usually fill up as the date
approaches or during the rush to sign up on the first Monday of classes, so advance
registration is suggested.

My teaching is very unorthodox, has elements of drama and high energy, and is
always a lot of fun. My goal is to get the student to learn to self-teach so
that they never find themselves stuck on a "performance plateau".

The Iceman