Augusta/Axetrak

Sorry to just pick you'all's brains [but it beats hearing my reflections on your weltanshau, no?]- - - Has anyone GIGGED with this Axetrak??? It sounds perfect for dialing in your sound in your basement- - -and then taking it on the road. Possible??

Also; Iceman, are you giving a class at Augusta? I went to the site but couldn't find it. I could use some a dat ~Church of The Sacred Hut-Uh Hut-Uh~. Please tell us more about the workshop. Thanks!
Robb

Do you Yahoo!?