Re: Paul Oscher...

Little Walter was a wonderful harmonica player... When I first heard his
music... I could not believe a HARMONICA could make such a wonderful sound.....
But Little Walter was just a man.... I saw him play live at the Hamersmith Odeon
UK back in 1997... He was NOT impressive....  I was very dissapointed....
Little Walter made  and recorded some wonderful music, and progressed "the
harmonica" in the same way that Larry Adler did....
Little Walter was a wonderful musician!
However, life goes on, and there are hundreds of great harp players now, many
inspired by the music of Marion Walter Jacobs!

John Walden
London
England