Re: Paul Oscher...

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johnny K <smooth1@xxxx> wrote:

> It is worth a visit JUST to see the Little Walter type suitcase
> amp...amazing ! He would open it & have 8 spkrs. on stage !

Allegedly.

LW never said he used this particular type of amp, there are no photos of LW using this type of amp, and to my knowledge not a single person has ever said LW was ever seen using this type of amp.  The notion that this (or any other amp) was "*the* LW amp", or even "*a* LW amp" seems to have been generated by people who own one of them and are trying to sell it for big bucks.  They say it's true, no one disputes it, and it then gets perpetuated by folks who don't know any better.  The fact is, there has never been any definitive evidence of the makes or models of ANY of the amps LW used.

Scott

Do you Yahoo!?