Re: moment of silence, please

In my band, the KingBees, we do "What'D I Say" as the only Ray tune.  I've
often wanted to add "Let's Go Get Stoned" but didn't want to draw attention
to our band breaks : ))

Everything he did was soulful and musical, I tried to sing "Georgia on My
Mind" today and couldn't.  I feel much like I did when my brother died in
'95, even though I never met the man personally.

God rest your soul, brother, Ray....I know you touched mine.

Hambone