Incoherence

- --This is most interesting, Aeskow - could you elaborate? ;-}

>  c3RhbsK3ZGFyZMK3aXplIChzdMSDbidkyZlyLWTEq3onKQp2LiwgLWl6ZWQsIC1pesK3aW
>  5n
>  LCAtaXrCt2VzLiAKICAgIDEuICBUbyBjYXVzZSB0byBjb25mb3JtIHRvIGEgc3RhbmRhcm
>  Qu
>  ICAKICAgIDIuICBUbyBldmFsdWF0ZSBieSBjb21wYXJpbmcgd2l0aCBhIHN0YW5kYXJkLg
>  oi
>  R29vZCBNb3JuaW5nIFN0dWRlbnRzLiIKIAoiRydtb3IndW4gTXIuIEJ1dHRlcmZpZWxkLi
>  IK

(These reams of non-text stuff drive digest subscribers like myself  crazy!)

- -Keith

Louis  Armstrong: "If you gotta ask, you'll never know."

(These reams of snide comments  about internet typography which people can't
control drive harmonica players  like me crazy.)