Re: battery amp

I searched the Internet for cheap battery powered amplifiers
and I found two models that are made in Korea:

"MusicYo Gear MiniAmp" - 1 watt, 3 inch speaker, powered by a 9 volt
battery or by a AC wall adapter.  Cost $19.99 (brand new)
http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=108

"MusicYo Gear Personal Guitar Amplifier" - 0.5 watts, uses headphones
and runs on two AAA batteries, comes with headphones and 2 batteries
Cost $19.99 (brand new)
http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=223

I don't make any money telling you about this, I just thought some
of you might be interested.

Yours in Music,

Richard Axtman