The Disc Update (cross-posted) - Please respond off-list only

PLEASE KEEP YOUR RESPONSES TO "THE DISC" THREAD OFF-LIST FOR THE SAKE OF
BANDWIDTH.

 I have some work to do yet: compiling (still), burning, and shipping...The
Disc is delayed again, but will ship before July.

When I started this process months ago, I couldn't imagine what's been
happening in my life lately. The delays in the completion of the disc
are manifold; I won't go into them here.

I humbly apologize for taking such a long, long time for such a
straight-forward project. I also apologise for not being promptly responsive
those of you who have recently inquired about The Disc's status.

Thanks to all of you who have contributed to this project, and to those of
you who have recently sent me encouraging messages.

Those of you who wish to respond, please email me directly.

I apologize for the extended delay.

Scorcher