Feedback

    FYI to all you folks who gave me pointers on my Blues Jr. feedback... I
went back and looked at some old info I had on settings... took BBQ Bob's
advice on the FAT switch and some other input from Dennis Oellig (aka Mr. Mic.),
and darned if the thing doesn't work really well now. I am still tweaking, but I
don't think feedback will be a problem anymore.   Thanks again for all the
suggestions. I was able to get the amp loud yesterday and hold the mic quite
close and no feedback.
   Now all I gotta do is learn how to play.

Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp