Re: Re: Country/Rock Fiddle Parts question

this discussion brought back a fond memory.  way back in '84,
when we were looking for a band to play our wedding, we went
to listen to one at another wedding.  they were really good, but what
clinched it for me was their version of "orange blossom special",
with the fiddle part played on harp, a la Charlie McCoy.  i requested
they play that at our wedding, as well.  the crowd loved it.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.