RE: Line Out Wiring (no harp content)

adams, john wrote:
> There are a couple of links on the web that describe how
> to do this to a 1/4" plug.

I should probably have titled and worded my original email better.
Wiring in the line out isn't the problem.  My amplifier has discrete
components (preamp, effects, amplifier), so it's simple to split off
a line level signal before it goes to the amplifier.

My question is, is a 1/4" jack going to be useful as far as sending
my line level signal to a PA board?  I would expect to need a
balanced line at low impedance to run any distance.  How would a
person running sound expect to be connecting this to the board across
the room?

- -tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps