Acoustic Harmonica transcriptions - tom ball

In a message dated 7/26/04 8:06:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I own Tom Ball's book "Sonny Terry Licks" (it's great; thanks Mr. Ball)
and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any other commercially produced
products that might have tab (or standard notation) for other acoustic
players Sonny Boy I, Phil Wiggins? And where I might be able to order them
from?
Hi, Che.  I'm sure tom would have liked the to have read your nice
compliment.  He's on the list, in digest form if i mbr correctly, and is a great
contributor.  If u had put his name in the subject of your mail, it would have caught
his attention and he himself would prob. be able to suggest exactly what
'cher looking for.
   (Are u out there, tom?)   :)
ron