XB-40 and Valve Feedback

Well just got my brand new XB-40 in the key of G today.  Initially i was =
extremely delighted with this insturment, but as i continued to play i =
noticed that on the lower holes(specifically 1-4) changing from blowing =
to draw notes creates quite an audible valve popping noise, and =
occasionally causes the note to stutter.  I assume this is a function of =
the unique valve design.  Will this problem go away with age?  Is it =
merely an unpreventable side effect of valveing a G harp?  Hopefully I =
can get used to this, but right now it is really annoying.