Acoustic Harmonica transcriptions

I own Tom Ball's book "Sonny Terry Licks" (it's great; thanks Mr. Ball)
and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any other commercially produced
products that might have tab (or standard notation) for other acoustic
players Sonny Boy I, Phil Wiggins? And where I might be able to order them
from?

Failing that (or in addition) does anybody just happen to have Sonny boy
I's solo in Good Morning Little School Girl handy?

Thanks,
Che