Is there a pipe AND slide harmonica: address

Harmonica Pipe:

Laree Tool & Die
Larry Schwartz
4819 N.E. 12th Avenue
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33334, USA

Ph: (954) 491 2411
Fx: (954) 491 1141

I am going to put the picture on a web site. I'll give ya the link soon!

Cheers,

Froggy

By the way: I have seen Keith Dunn performing yesterday: He was in a very bad condition (trouble with his back). He was pretty sick! Meanwhile, if you did not knew that, you could not notice it that the performance was so great! Keith is a really soulfull performer. He just need to come on stage. He does not need to sing or play: his feeling goes throught himù to the audiance, even if he is not talking! That was great!!!!
If any of you have the opportunity to see him on stage, DO NOT MISS THAT CHANCE!!!!

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !