A few items for sale-Harp Content

Hi all,

   Just a heads up that I have a vintage Hohner
Tremolo Harmonica sextet up for sale on ebay. Item
#3738663994. Low starting bid of $40.00. These sell
new for $240+! Also I'm selling a 1967 Black Face
Fender Super Reverb if anyones interested. It's loaded
with Celestions, been professionally recovered by
Bedrock amps. It currently is a one channel amp with 3
knob reverb. I have all the original parts if someone
wants to bring it back to specs, but it sounds
tremendous for harp or guitar. It's been used on
several recordings including Earring George
Mayweather's Whup It cd. There are no issues with it
soundwise, I just don't use it anymore. It has a Tuki
padded cover, no tremolo pedal and no tilt back legs.
I'm asking $1100.00 firm and would prefer to sell to
someone who can pick it up in the Boston Mass area.
Serious inquiries only please (no trades). Also since
I'm using my monthly alloted bandwidth for commercial
purposes let me include that Bogolusa LA Blues & soul
man Chicago Bob Nelson and myself are doing a steady
Thursday gig in Boston from 8-11:30pm (no cover-over
21 please) at a restaurant called Les Zygomates on
South Street near South Station. We won't be there
this week because of the convention.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Chris Stovall Brown
<<http://www.geocities.com/boogie02130/Homepage.html>>