Paul Butterfield Fund and Society

Below is an email I received from Salli Squitier, Gabe Butterfield's fiance.
I have her permission to post it here. They are making  plans to travel to
Northeast US to meet with folks that want to keep Paul's memory alive.

- ---------------------
Dear Mike:
Thank you so much for the warm and heartfelt email. It means a great deal to
us and our efforts.
We are currently working on the Paul Butterfield Fund and Society website
and finances for its establishement. Again, it warmed our souls to read your
email.

We are also presently working on The PBFS Newsletter, which will be one of
the membership incentives, a means to spread the word about PBFS but
ultimately creating an international forum for the arts. We are looking for
people like yourself to say words on Paul and exactly what you wrote in your
touching email. we are looking for people to write articles,list their
special events, etc.
We need PBFS Membership support for this much needed charitable endeavor and
of course advertisng support in the PBFS Newsletter. We will also have a
classified section etc.

As we are writing this, many items--photographs, posters, postcards and
varied memorabilia representing Gabriel's father are being framed and
prepared for an upcoming event.
We are developing an educational archival exhibit representing segments of
Paul's life and and career. The first small exhibit will be an unveiling,
and Southernmost Launch Party & PBFS fundraiser. We are workng on it to be
held on Paul's Birthday Dec. 17th at The Key West Hard Rock Cafe and several
other venues throughout the weekend. We are bringing in performers from
around the country and even out of Canada.

Two artists have donated their works for use in our newsletter and exhibit.
The paintings and silk screens on Paul are fantastic. George Milo bucks is
our official PBFS artist.
Greg Wilson (previously of The Russell Jackson Band) our harpist in The
Painted Blues Project is our archivist and will be coming down from
Canada. He has a great soul and has been a very big support system for us.

Later down the road we will be working with some of the members of The Paul
Butterfield Band and in fact Sam Lay the founding drummer is working on a
project with us.

We will email you the press release and varied information on PBFS and thank
you so much for your interest and support. Please recruit membership support
for PBFS.

If you get us your address we will send a copy of the article and a package
of info.
Please stay on touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.
With warmth,