practice makes perfect.......mmmm

now call me old fashioned but practice to me was always sit in  front of a
crappy old box record player and wear those records down until they  were white
that was for up to 3-4-5 hours a day (i was brought up in thatchers
reign...but we won't go there) and even then when i was working it was nearly  always
an hour most nights, just when i hear cats talk about 5 mins it really  stumps
or your very lucky and have terrific ears and muscle memory.

mac