CR Elements [Thanks. Little harp content]

Many many thanks for the tips about CR elements and
repair/salvage! The knowledge and generosity -though
I've come to expect it- always surprises me
anyway[forgive the gushing and the bandwidth, but I
figure I'm critical when the mood strikes; might as
well voice the other side too].

Tim Norris just gave me exactly the primer I needed to
continue tinkering without as much frustration. I've
printed his post out and put it on my workbench. This
framework, combined with advice from Dean Williams
[who set me to looking for those tiny filaments that I
hadn't noticed existed], Bob Maglinte's comments on
soldering, and several addresses and references for
mic experts has helped immensely. Thanks Ben. Thanks
Don D. And thanks to Nicolas Fouquet, who gave me a
good source for more brain-picking and parts!
Hope I'm as helpful when the occasion rises,
Robb