Re: Another reason to go to SPAH

Ben Nathanson wrote:
> I should mention, though, to those whose expectations
> may have been raised by Mikael, that my twin brother
> Gus will be attending in my place.

I have a picture of myself that a friend took at last year's SPAH
blues jam.  My favorite thing about that picture is that just to my
left you can see Ben Nathanson, head slighly bowed, eyes closed,
smiling, gooving.  I look at that picture and think: I must've been
doing something right to get a reaction like that from Ben Nathanson!

Don't let Ben's humility and paranoia fool you: he's a force to be
reckoned with at the SPAH blues jam.  You can play whatever, however
you like, when Ben's turn *finally* rolls around you WILL be schooled
in tasty playing.  Clean notes puntuated with rests nearly as
poingant as the notes, always right on.  That's what to expect from
Ben.  Don't miss it.

- -tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps