RE: Hole 1 Overblow

Although I am far from rich (ok, I'm dirt poor), the idea of modifying my
own harps doesn't attract me at all, especially after all those years of
modifying and maintaining my guitars. The problem is this: I JUST DON"T
HAVE THE TIME. It's hard enough to find time to practice as it is, much
less write-- I already spend about 80% of my time doing band business. I
suppose I could try to get less sleep--it IS possible to survive on 3 hours
a night. . .

maurice

maurice richard libby
aka Whiteboy Slim
"twenty-first century blues"
whiteboy_slim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.whiteboyslim.com

At 11:58 AM 7/16/2004, Eric Neumann wrote:

>sometimes the risk of waiting two years to get a custom diatonic
>outweighs the need - for some at least. By risk of waiting I mean -
>anything can happen in the span of two years - God forbid.
>
>This is why I lean more toward the risk of modifying harps on my own. I
>can spend the same two years improving my own skills at reed shaping,
>tuning, et al.
>
>Does anyone else share that opinion? Or am I just really being a
>cheap-o?

- ---