Re: Jam Camp

Hi Eric, John and all,

Fellas you really caught me off guard and I am quite stunned and of course so very very pleased that you liked what I threw together at the spur of the moment.  Frankly Eric when I read your email I thought that you had addressed it to the wrong Dennis and really intended it for Dennis Gruenling. I will keep your emails in a special emergency confidence builder file.

Thanks so much. It was really a pleasure and the class was terrific on so many levels. Getting ready for a gig so gtg.

Doc

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals