From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of maurice richard libby
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 12:55 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: feedback WAS Preamp tube substitutions

I know Richard is making funny here, but I play guitar as well as harp and
everybody is always telling me to turn up. I Always get overwhelmed by the
bass ad drums--always--if it weren't fro the fact that we usually mic
everything noone would ever hear me play--if you don't believe me check out
the live cuts on my web site.

as for the second piece of advice, I'm for that, I always put my amps in
front of me--great sound (in that I can hear what I am doing directly, no
feedback, and it's a great gimmick--no one else around here does it.

all the best,

maurice
maurice richard libby
aka Whiteboy Slim