More SPAH News St Louis 2004 August 17-21

S P A H  Convention 2004

SPAH has a problem
We want to get people from all over the States ( and, in fact, all over the
world ... we have visitors from Europe, Japan and China this year and maybe
Australia)

In order to try and make it easy for folks in various districts we go round
towns.  We've been to Detroit, St Louis, Dallas, Memphis, etc
etc.   Wherever we go people say it is too far from them :))  We even had
one guy who said, when we said it was in his home town " Yes, but it's on
the other side of town"!!!

One of the things about the air travel system in the States is that it
isn't much more expensive wherever you go( except for one or two expensive
hubs) the only real extra is a bit more time in the air or at airports!

The big expense is always the hotel, and this is why people tend to share
rooms, it's cheaper (See the
<http://www.gatewayharmonicaclub.org/spahroom.htm>http://www.gatewayharmonicaclub.org/spahroom.htm
)  Let's face it, you don't spend much time in bed!!!

DON'T forget to book before the end of this week (not pay, book) as the
room prices go up after that! You can always cancel if you have problems later.

Once you get there you get four full days and nights of stuff going on,
about 12 hours of one on one tuition with the finest players in the
country, great concerts, wonderful seminars.   Check out the list of
entertainers below... and then go to
http://www.gatewayharmonicaclub.org/spah2004.htm   to get at the
registration documents!

Come on in, the waters great!
See artists below!

Douglas Tate
President ... SPAH
May I just mention that this is the lineup at SPAH this year?
No particular order... not even alphabetical!  How do you Order this
lot?  (Except ,of course, by asking for a convention application form :))
(see below)
Cost? about $3 each.
The experience?  Invaluable!

Mark Hummel and Band