Blues on Chromatic

Hello!

I'm still a about-to-become-a-chromatic-student, and searching for references of chrom players in several styles (listening is always a good way to learn!) from many sources on the internet (specially from G's Har On! Thanks again for all your replies!!!) I simply could not find any reference to a chromatic blues player. The only band I recall that play the blues featuring a chrom player (despite some may disagree on how "bluesy" they actually sound) are the Blues Travellers. Any other references you could suggest me?

Thanks a lot!

Omar (prepared to spend with CDs as much or more than he is going to spend with books)