Re: Newbie questions

> I'll be interested to see what other, maybe contradictory, advice =
you'll
> get.  ;o)
>=20
> Vern

Indeed so! ;)) But it'll be good for all to see the many views... even =
if they do differ :))

All the best, I agree about starting on a C though...

Jamie

P.S. Just an aside... do you think the fact that many of the great =
players never had the oppurtunity to play anything other than Solo, =
especially when learning, would have curbed what tuning they eventually =
played? And just because it did for them, doesn't mean it should have to =
do for all of us! That way of thinking won't be breeding any kind of =
change! :)) But here's me saying this.... a devout Solo player!!! :))