Re: 58 Fender Harvard

Buy it if you haven't already.  I have a '59 and like it a lot.   It plays
loud enough for a small amp and will be adequate for more venues than  you would
think.  That and it's light weight are very attractive.   I  highly recommend
it for harp and recorded our last CD with it.  I play a  silver vintage Shure
bullet controlled magnetic mic as well as a Shure  vintage brown controlled
reluctance mic.  Any guitar player that ever  plugged into it fell in love with
it as well.  I haven't ever asked them  why though.
Boogie