Love & Money......

After my posts last year after attending my first SPAH, I feel a little
foolish to make this one.
I was so high on the experience that I said I would make it a point to never
miss one ever again. I couldn't say enough about how powerful the experience
was and how much I enjoyed meeting the diverse group of harpers from all
over the world. What a difference a year makes! While I still stand by what
I said and was feeling...I have to announce that I will not be going to St.
Louis next month. Two things have happened and they make this tough
decision....1)I fell in Love & 2) I have become economically challenged! My
new angel sent from heaven is just too cool for words. She has my twice
divorced butt in la la land and the future is looking to be much different
than I had planned. I thought I was done with this stuff..but God has a
different plan! This combined with a 40% income loss over the last 9 months
has made me have to prioritize. So....I will miss the fellowship and the
awesome amount of talent that will be at SPAH here in 2004. I must say that
also have a great smile on my face thinking about showing up in 2005 perhaps
with a new wife in hand instead of a twelve pack!

If Buzz Krantz wasn't married this could have been a whole different
post...I just love that old hippie. :-)

Rock on SPAH...be there if you can...it will change your life in many ways.

WB