  From: Aeskow@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:44 PM
  Subject: Jazz

  Slavio writes:

  Now that I can do overbow on holes 4, 5 and 6 I would like to try some =
jazz

  Aside from years of focussed listening to jazz, the best favor you =
could do yourself would be to order a copy of Richard Hunter's book, =
Jazz Harp.  I only discovered it recently, but it's a smart and =
passionate book that should help you find your way into jazz, whatever =
the level of your chops.

  Peace and Respect
  Johnny T