New Roots Harmonica Broadcast on Live365

Greetings

Just letting you all know I've got a new seven + hour playlist for Roots
Harmonica. All fresh material but in the same vein as previous playlists.
In addition to more of the early classics and obscure field and commercial
recordings of Blues, Jugband, Old Time, Country, Bluegrass and their modern
offspring, there's the occasional spice of Cajun, Finnish, and the last of
my Bulgarian. For those of you interested in the early rural stuff, there's
still an abundance of Trains, Fox Chases, Lost Johns, and Hillbilly Boogies.
Some names to expect: Wayne Rainey, Deford Bailey, Lonnie Glosson, Wailin'
Wood, Dave Rice, Grant Dermody, Mark Graham, Joel Bernstein, Doc Watson,
J.C. Burris, Sonny Boy Williamson, George Thacker, Red Parham, Mark Graham,
Dr. Ross, Noah Lewis, Eddie Mapp, Peg-Leg Sam, Papa Lightfoot, Little
Walter, Sonny Terry. Again, thanks to all current listeners from over thirty
countries and I invite more of you to join us. The broadcast is still
Dial-up friendly.

Stay tuned,
Staggerin' Jim
http://www.live365.com/stations/staggerinjim