Re: opinions on :best reverb unit and the beyerdynamic m160

I have a Sonny Jr2 and use a Danecho with just enough delay to be noticed. I
had Ron Holmes mod it and was glad I did because the pedal's tone had a
noticeable improvement. I use bullets with vintage CR and CM elements as
well as a JT30 with a crystal 151 element in it. They all sound great
through the Danecho.  All told, with the mod, the pedal cost me about
$150.00.
I have had the good fortune to have played vintage outboard Fender and
Premier reverb units through the amp as well. They are both great but
hauling one of those units with my 70 pound SJ2 is a back-cracker so the
Danecho is just fine with me.

If you do get the Danecho, and want the mod, you can do it yourself (someone
on this list will know where that instruction web page is at).
I, however, am both inept and lazy.