  From: Philharpn@xxxxxxx=20
  To: ":harp-l"@harp-l.com=20
  Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 2:04 AM
  Subject: Free copy of American Harmonica Newsmagazine

  If you're not a current subscriber to American Harmonica Newsmagazine =
and you would like a copy of the current 48-page May-June issue, send me =
your snail mail address and I'll send you a free copy.

   If you like it, you can send me a $2 cash donation to the return =
address on the envelope to cover postage and printing.

  William Galison is the cover story, Buckeye Harmonica Fest is featured =
in a huge photo spread, Randy Singer expounds in an excerpt from his new =
book, "The Musicians Handbook," Phil Duncan's Stephen Foster songbook is =
reviewed, Madcat writes about why his Peavey Transformer 112 is a great =
amp,  Tio Ed Kliman talks about his playing harp in "It Ain't Nothing =
But the Blues," Rosco's group "maybe august" issues a CD, and the =
Society Boys perform a live radio broadcast.

  Phil Lloyd, Contributing Editor
  American Harmonica Newsmagazine