Free copy of American Harmonica Newsmagazine

If you're not a current subscriber to American Harmonica Newsmagazine and you
would like a copy of the current 48-page May-June issue, send me your snail
mail address and I'll send you a free copy.

 If you like it, you can send me a $2 cash donation to the return address on
the envelope to cover postage and printing.

William Galison is the cover story, Buckeye Harmonica Fest is featured in a
huge photo spread, Randy Singer expounds in an excerpt from his new book, "The
Musicians Handbook," Phil Duncan's Stephen Foster songbook is reviewed, Madcat
writes about why his Peavey Transformer 112 is a great amp,  Tio Ed Kliman
talks about his playing harp in "It Ain't Nothing But the Blues," Rosco's group
"maybe august" issues a CD, and the Society Boys perform a live radio
broadcast.

Phil Lloyd, Contributing Editor
American Harmonica Newsmagazine