[Harp-L] re: html in digest?

jaazman asks?

> Does the new digest filter out HTML?
> _______________________________________

Yes, yes, yes, yes.   No html on the individual mails ever.  You can still
get the digest either way but we set the accounts all to no html to start
out.  Even if you did get digests html they'd be clean, just the text no
codes.  No attachemnts either, no viruses no gifs no mp3's no zip files.
If you don't absolutely love this new format I'll personally  double your
money back.  Really good searchable archives too. Eventually going back to
day one at wku.  fjm